segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

Chuck Lorre Produtions, #274

I have coined a new word which I'm hoping will catch on. The word is "fuv." Fuv came about due to my frustration with the phrase, "making love," specifically its inability to capture the wonderfully lusty, grunting nature of the act. I was also unsatisfied with the mono-syllabic Anglo-Saxon word commonly used to describe intercourse. That word failed miserably at describing the deep spiritual and emotional bonding that can occur during sex. But now with my new word, couples engaged in that most intimate of human activities can look into one another's eyes (assuming they're facing one another) and whisper the simple, all-encapsulating phrase, "I fuv you." And yes, they can do all that while listening to my new album of remakes of classic pop hits, including, "If Fuving You Is Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right" "I Feel Like Making Fuv" and the immortal, "Come Rain or Come Shine" featuring the lyric, "I'm gonna fuv you, like nobody's fuved you."

Sem comentários: