segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2012

So, so awesome!

To Do List

☻ Wear a shirt that says “Life”. Hand out lemons on street corner. 

☻ Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other. 

☻ Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.

☻ Go into a crowded elevator and say, “I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here,” with a straight face.

☻ Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.

☻ Become a teacher. Make a test where every answer is “C”. Enjoy the show.

☻ Wait until someone is about to sneeze. Right before they do, loudly scream “PIKA PIKAAAA!!”

☻ Think of the game. Get mad at me.

☻ Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell “It worked!” and run out cheering.

☻ Buy a horse, name it “Oscar Takes the Lead”, enter it in horse races.

☻ Invite someone into your office, turn around in the office chair and say, “I’ve been expecting you…”

☻ Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.

☻ Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.

☻ Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say, “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot.”

☻ Follow joggers around in a car blasting “Eye of the Tiger” for encouragement.

☻ Stacy’s mom.
thank you ;)*

Sem comentários: